Ex-West Ham Striker Marlon Harewood is the Go-to Guy for Premier League stars with ‘crazy’ super car desires
- Marlon Harewood is the co-owner of AC13 Premier, a car modification business
- The former West Ham striker deals with some of sport’s most famous stars
- His client list includes the likes of Harry Kane, Robert Pires and Carl Froch
- Harewood claimed he would consider a return to football if offered the chance
- He has completed his UEFA coaching badges and wants to manage in the future
On the wall inside the Nottingham garage where Marlon Harewood now spends most of his time are signed shirts from his clients.
Harry Kane’s is there. Kyle Walker’s, too. Robert Pires has written a message of thanks on an old Arsenal top. England cricketer Stuart Broad and boxer Carl Froch are also on his books.
They tell Harewood what they want doing to their cars and the ex-Premier League forward does it, whether that is to paint it pink or put a PlayStation in the back.
Some ask for their shirt number to be stitched into the seats and others want the back converted into a bed so they can sleep on their way to and from matches. Nothing is off limits.
‘They come up with some crazy ideas,’ says the former West Ham United and Nottingham Forest striker. ‘We get requests for coffee machines, printers, all sorts inside.